Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Present from Mary!


My dear friend Mary (who is 4 months pregnant!) ordered me these sweet labels. I will start to attach them to my work. Cute as a button!

Mary is a great friend, generous and thoughtful. We went to school together at both Acadia U and NSCAD U and both of us share a passion for art. We sailed together for years at RNSYS and even trained together for Canada Games in '99, we both went to art school and then did our education degrees.  So I guess you can tell, we share the same interestes!

Apart from being a talented artist, Mary is also a teacher in the school system and instructor of ceramics at a local gallery. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Monique! I've added your blog to my list of sites that I check every day, I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you come up with. Happy blogging!