Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're pretty excited about our new tent! It's great! We can't wait to go camping this summer. Luke has a bike race in PEI this summer so we are planning on some nights in the great outdoors.

I'm currently working on planning for my summer art camp - I have little time these days for my own work but I plan on posting some pictures of my contemporary "Art Jewellery" soon enough.

I was thrilled to find boxes of it this past weekend at my parents house in Halifax. I miss it so much and I can't wait to have a house one day with a studio so I can make my own work..... and get my own torch! I get so excited thinking about it all, I really can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you're going to have a great summer! Last years art camp was a success and I know it will be this year too!
I'm excited to go camping!