Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Big Spring Clean, Purge and Order!




I'm new at this so please bare with me. I wanted to share this photo with you because I wanted you to see how long my cat's whiskers are. Cute aren't they?

I had a very productive day today, cleaned up the art room and got rid of a pile of work that needed to find a new home (and one that's not taking up needed space in our art room). It felt so good to organize those rooms, it's absolutely a wonderful space - it deserves to be kept in great order. Tonight I was inspired to organize my own art room - it was a disaster! To my own credit, it's all for my art camp I'm running this summer; it's not junk but I needed to put some order to the chaos!

So, today was indeed a day of organization. With the year coming to an end, it's a tireless effort to get all ends wrapped up and thing settled before the kids take off for their summer vacation. I can't wait to be making art with my day camp kids, to BBQ at Lockhart & Ryan Park, and to get away on weekends at our parents cottages.

12 school days left - not that I'm counting! ;)

No comments: